[at-l] (Guest Post) re: The Cheap Hike

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Allen <allenfr@waterboro.com>

>Thanks for the comments. It helps. I suspect the only way I'm going to get going, is to just go.

Yup. Contemplating and planning are good for some, but they can keep others home. Get out there, and you'll figure out what works for you. (Some have even started, gotten off, fixed what didn't work, and gotten back on.)

>I couldn't see the problem with SPam and marshmellow fluff, though. I never thought of them together, but ... would the fluff go under the Spam, or the Spam under the fluff?

Oh, gross. No, they wouldn't go together, ever. Each is nasty enough alone. I wouldn't eat them. That's why I use maildrops so I can have what I consider to be good food.

As always, YMMV-
Give Me Chocolate