[at-l] Re: OT computer Trouble!!

At 05:33 PM 12/29/2003 -0500, Bob C. wrote:
> >"...Geez... you have the two worst OS's available for MS. Win95 becuase
> it is
> >old and buggy and ME because is is just bad"
>
>Yup. You are right about that. It took the courts years, and they missed
>the big
>issues, but I knew within a hour that only a monopolist could get away with a
>program as bad as Windows ME.
>
>My only worry is whether I can run a 16 bit publishing program on WIN-98SE. I
>know. I should get something different. But I'm reluctant to do so for not
>wholly logical reasons.
>
>Weary

Up until Win 2000 all MS consumer OSs were backward compatible, meaning
that you could continue to run old software including DOS programs, though
you might have to reboot to DOS or run it in a DOS window to do so. Maybe
you should just break down and try a newer program, Weary or you could get
the WordStar emulator software that allows you to use WordStar commands in
MS Word from http://www.wordstar.org/.