[at-l] Nanatak Arc Alpinist

It really does not take all that long to put up the hammock, even in the
really cold weather.  You get a system.  It sure is worth it to me as I
sleep so much better than on the cold, hard ground.  I am a warm sleeper
anyhow so have never needed all that.

Amy, your ideas are great but not sure about bringing the food with you.
Never had any "little visitors"?  I imagine, if it is that cold. the bears
are probably hibernating.  But what about all the other creatures?

Hugs, Hummingbird