[at-l] Re: 2004 Ruck to Benefit.... DWG/CotM Hostel

--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
> Sloetoe wrote: (re: the DWG hostel)
>
> >This hostel, again, has provided *worthy* service, and would
> be a good steward of any resources we might raise....
> >
> And, has probably been taken advantage of, or mistreated by,
> more hikers than all other hostels on the trail. A worthy
cause, for sure.

### Fee, I know little about (but unfortunately, easily believe)
your contention of the DWG/CotM hostel being mistreated by
"hikers". (Or those who identify themselves as such.) If only
for my benefit, might you (and others) share some hiker-induced
mistreatment anecdotes you think of as typical examples? I'm
already sympathetic for what the hostel has done, but I'm
ignorant of what they've ..."endured".

'Toe