[at-l] AMC's "miscues" in the 100 Mile

I see your point of damning with praise. I was
impressed with RnR's response, devoid of the tone and
language that I found offensive. I am still impressed.

I am keen to see disagreement with civility among
those who love the trail.  I believe the burden of
proof remains with those accusing the AMC and others
of bad intent.

I perceive that the AMC has an agenda broader than
long distance hiking. I hope their development
enhances "wilderness experience" for hikers as well as
campers and lodgers. I hope this leads to a more
general interest in our environment and our sport.

OrangeBug