[at-l] Mountain Lions in Smoky?

There was a story some years ago about a mountain lion being spotted in the
Adirondacks. Not only that, they managed to get a photo. Since the cat was
in tall grass at the time all that appeared in the photo was the cat's
face, however I think most people would agree that it certainly is an
unmistakable face... that is except for the experts who spent much time
debating whether it was a mountain lion in the photo or not. Maybe I'm
missing something, but is there any other cat out there with a face
(including coloration) like a mountain lion?
I doubt any of us are experts on felines... but if you saw this photo your
reaction is going to be "Mountain Lion!".

There's also been plenty of mountain lion stories from Mass and Vt, and I
know someone who's come across their tracks in the Catskills. Some of these
may have been human raised and released, but all of them? I doubt there's
that many people raising them....

I was out in Montana with Jim and Ginny. We didn't see any griz, but we
kept wondering how many griz saw us... I suspect the same thing applies
with mountain lions...

skeeter