[at-l] Baker? Katahdin?

In a message dated 12/14/03 2:03:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
papabear.nyc@verizon.net writes:

> Now how about some more fact
> checking and perhaps another retraction or two?  .

Pb, as I said, I spent over two days checking. Weary is the only person I
know of who believes everything he's been told by the AMC and Baldacci's people.
I also believe that Weary knows more than he's shared, that he knows there's
still more on the stove, and that he knows not everyone in the AMC, MATC, in
Greenville and Augusta are as thrilled as he is. Will you demand he check his
facts, post retractions, cite his sources? Or is that your demand only for those
that are not in wide eyed slack jawed awe of the AMC?
"One last question TJ: who would you rather have purchased this property?"
Pb, as I've said. It's not who owns it, it's what they do with it that really
matters. I'd rather see the land preserved, that the 100 mile become *more*
of a wilderness than *less* of one. Sorry you don't agree, but you have every
right to back those see the North Woods as an opportunity for economic
development.
Please, share the link to your important AMC board post, or at least re-post
it here.
TJ