[at-l] RE: Winter food and Fontana to Springer

I just reminded myself that all the places to eat at the NOC are closed
for the season.  The outfitter has some stuff but it was expensive.  I
only needed to buy some snacks, one breakfast and one dinner.  I made it
out for just under $20.  The Gatorade was a real treat but under any
other circumstance, I would not have purchased anything.

The showers at Fontana were wonderful.  Pittsburgh was a huge help at
the Amicalola side.

This was my first time on that part of the trail and I really had a
great experience.  With the weather changing for the worse, you may not
see many people but I saw 6 groups between Woody Gap and Neels Gap plus
a small horde on Blood Mountain.  This was, naturally, all over the
weekend. It was like a Boy Scout organized event.  This included a Scout
Group coming into the Shelter at 11:00PM.  Thankfully, they tented out
behind.

Tim