[at-l] Suggestions

This is Sparky!

  Stickdawg and I have 8-9 days this summer, June sometime,  where we can go
BPing on the AT.   We are looking to head out on a Saturday,  hike 6 days,
head home on a Saturday, Clean gear on Sunday and head back to work on Monday.
We have completed from Darlington Shelter to Harpers Ferry already and we are
looking for some suggestions as to a good place to hike.  What we are looking
for is some relative solitude, good views, and some good resupply spots all
within a days drive of Harrisburg, PA.

  Thanks for any suggestions!

  Sparky -n- Stick Dawg