From: "Lilla Thompson" <lthompson@hollins.edu>
To: "Jim Bullard" <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>; "Dave Hicks" <daveh@psknet.com>;
"AT-L [List]" <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:27 AM
Subject: RE: [at-l] Weather here in SWVA

We've got about 5 inches here in Roanoke.  Grayson Highlands had over 10 as
of yesterday evening--probably some more now.  More coming tonight as the
second front pushes through.
  Lilla

>Thing in here SWVA are getting rough.
>
>THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTHEAST WEST VIRGINIA...  WESTERN
>AND CENTRAL VIRGINIA...AS WELL AS NORTHWEST NORTH CAROLINA.
I thought about that watching the weather on the evening news. They showed
a map of the Eastern seaboard with an overlay for precipitation, green for
rain, pink for freezing rain and white for snow. Almost the entire state of
VA was covered in pink and white.