[at-l] If you were new to the list....

Weary wrote:
>I would enjoy the list more if we could discuss issues without calling each
>other names.

So would I.  at-l rarely had this problem until a couple years ago - and I'd
cheerfully go back to that mode of operation.  I'll show you mine if you
show me yours.  <G>

> >"...your dedication to your cause is both your strong point - and your
>blind
> >spot."
>
>Hmmmm. Somehow, I see blind spots from time to time on the list. So far, I
>haven't seen mine. Maybe I need to put back my living room mirror that came
>down
>two months ago when I did some ceiling repairs.

Uh huh - that's why they're called blind spots.  <G>

Next time you Google, try looking for "Johari window."   Maybe I should look
at it again, too.  It's been a few years.

Walk softly,
Jim

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com