[at-l] Re: bored on the AT

I never got bored in 6 months of hiking. There were some days in the very hot weather when I had serious mental battles, but these were related to my physical state. Most of the younger hikers had little problem with the heat and humidity. For some reason, I found that these just kicked my backside.

Most days I ended up hiking with another thru hiker. I never tired of this. On my solo days, I'd make up stories, poems, etc. Hopeful

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!