[at-l] Gear list

Actually they aren't roofing nails, they're aluminum siding nails.
They're tarp stakes.

I believe I selected some synthetic clothes line for the tarp. I don't
plan on using the lines all that much anyway (I like to make a tarp +
casey + tarp sandwich) and it was pretty light and sheds water. I had
thought about using paracord for this, but it's too expensive for what I
want to use it for.

Murphy's Corollary is "Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to
worse." so the items under that heading are things used to prevent the
"OH *@%&" moments.

I'm using the tips of the pantyhose and they seem fine enough for my
taste :) For those who like the pantyhose idea, I must add some caveats:
get new panty hose, it's always worth it; don't get the fishnet variety.
For some reason <grin> I like pantyhose. Besides the addition to the
female figure, they are just a cool invention that can be used for lots
of stuff. And yes, I have worn them myself, but only because it was
really cold ;)

Casey

PS: not the 'anal' I meant: b : of, relating to, characterized by, or
being personality traits (as parsimony, meticulousness, and ill humor)
considered typical of fixation [I'm not going to get in to the root of
the word, look it up on www.m-w.com]