[at-l] Gear list

I know, it's one of the terms from psychology that has developed a
completely different meaning in its colloquial useage as compared to its
clinical useage, much like the terms "introvert" and "extrovert." Psychology
being my degree and passion, I try to correct them where I can.  :)

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

> > P.S. "Anal" = "anal retentive" which means "withholding compliance or
> > affection."

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)