[at-l] Christmas Wish Lists

--- "Drake, Russ SKCM NAVSUP" <russ.drake@navy.mil> wrote:
>   I thought this would be a good thread for our loved ones and
> friends to get an idea of what we would like for Christmas.
> So (if you have been good ) what would you like Santa to bring
> you?

### A "Vacation Leave" slip authorizing the 6 weeks' leave which
I *should* [SHOULD] get for this summer, so's I can go 500 miles
with the HikerBoys (at close to 60", I can no longer refer to
them as SmallBoys, and hereby give up my copyright on the use of
"SmallBoys". "SturdyBoy Products, Inc." division of SmallBoys
Industries survives, howsomeever). 160 miles of the Cohos Trail
south (*south*!) to the Whites, hence east-northeast 340 miles
to Katahdin. I need my work, however, to come through with what
I am justified in receiving anyway. No, I have no faith.

sloetoe