[at-l] Story about hiking poles

The "extra" white blazes in PA are Game Commission boundary markers. PA
maintainers have to be careful to paint extra neat blazes to distinguish
them from the GC boundary which tend more toward white blobs.

Similarly in NY, don't try to follow red (should be all gone) or yellow
boundary blazes. You can tell them from the legitimate yellow trails by
their non-maintenance and hopefully neater smaller blazes.

---