[at-l] re: time to hike

I am just going to go the family history.

Lesse..I have a similar build and disposition as most
of the Magnanti males for at least the past 3
generations... I am going to assume that will continue
to stay active and that health care/medical science
will contine to get better. My grandfather passed away
at the age of 82... so... let's call it late 80s.
That gives me about 60 more yrs... Guess it is too
early to pick out funeral arrangements. :-)

(Which, by coincidince, is what the web site said...)

=====
--Thoreau