[at-l] jackie's Q re my camera

The camera I used in PA and the Whites this fall was the same one I used
on the AT in 2001 - a Nikon LiteTouch Zoom 120 AF pocket camers . . . it
is a good compromise for those who still want to go with film.  The
camera is fairly lightweight, but also durable . . . with a ground glass
  lense and fairly typical higher end pocket camera flash/features.  I
like the camera a lit, but it is no substitute for my old 35mm Olypus
OM-1, but I generally don't like the extra weight - fancy that!

That day in the Whites on Mt. Moosilauke, anybody with any camera would
have gotten great pics!

thru-thinker