[at-l] Map and compass

However you feel about map and compass use here is
an excellent link on their use:
http://www.learn-orienteering.org/old/

This Tues I plan on teaching what I am calling Land
Nav 101 for my outdoor group. Doing a field session on
Saturday (22nd).

Should be an interesting.

A few things will happen on these sessions
1) Will help out people who have never learned how to
do these basic (but essential) skills
2) Reinforce my own skill set for the CDT (teaching
something is, in  my opinion, the best way to review
something you know)
3) I get to pretend I know what I am talking about.
:-)

=====
--Thoreau