[at-l] hiking poles' efficiency...

>"...can you provide any scientific evidence on how Lekis type hiking poles
>cause environmental damage?"

Sure. Poles loosen the soil. Loosen soil erodes more rapidly than compacted
soil.

Please don't spread this science to Florida.  As a landscaper that works in the dirt every day I don't want these people to figure out that loosening the soil is bad for their plants and grass.  I guess you haven't noticed how vigorous the grass and weedy plants grow next to the trail.

Stealing peoples money Clyde