[at-l] 04 starting point???

Hey Moose
Well, I have decided to go back to school and finally finish up!  I’m
starting the AT in June when I’m finished with school.  My Mom (she’s a
teacher) is my hiking partner.  Even though we are both avid
hikers/paddlers, there’s no way we have any intentions in finishing in three
months.  I know it’s not technically called a thru hike if you do the trail
in two seasons, but if I finish, it will be in my heart!  So, we are
starting at Springer, where everyone else starts.  I know that it will be a
hell of a lot more exciting the next year when I start up where I left off,
because I’ll be with all the thru’s that started earlier that year.
courtney

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.