[at-l] Gear list II - lots of questions!

>>>exerband
>>
>>What are the above two?  I find it difficult to believe you'll want
>>additional exercise on
>the trail.  :)

I forgot this one... yes, I will be doing physical therapy exercise on the
trail.  I am in traction and bracing  for one hour and twenty minutes every
day.  I can't bring my brace with me because it is very heavy.  The traction
device is lighter but still kinda heavy and requires me to lay flat, so it
isn't coming, either.

Unfortunately, wearing a backpack takes a toll on my spine in precisely the
very worst places for my back and neck.   Since I can't take the brace and
traction device with me, I'll be using the exerband to do some exercises
every day to help undo some of the damage of wearing the pack.  It's a very
short length and weighs less than an ounce.  I don't think I can (or should)
do the hike without it.

Yes, my doctors know I'm doing this.  They said, "If you can handle it, go
for it."  But I do need to be carrying the absolute lightest pack possible.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize