[at-l] List thoughts (was something boring about food)

Rick has said something that is very wise -- well except maybe for that crack
about "idealistic bombast".

 But I think we need to recognize that we are a varied bunch with varied
 interests and concerns. Not everyone is going to be interested in all posts.
 Sure, it's boring to find bombastic things we personally are not interested in.
 It's even more boring to then have to read post after post from folks boringly
 proclaiming why the boring post should never have been posted.

 When I say something that's flat out wrong and could possibly endanger people,
 I don't mind being questioned. But if you don't like my idealistic bombast --
 or even the same from RnR -- it might be better to just ignore us, then to
 clutter up the list with days of boring complaints about our having posted in
 the first place.

 We know there is limited interest in trail history and the giants who created
 the trail eight decades ago; and even less interest in making their creation an
 even wilder and better protected trail now.

 But on the oft chance that we might occasionally spark a bit of interest, a few
 of us will from time to time post about such matters. In the interest of list
 harmony, it might be better to just bounce over such boring things, as opposed
 to questioning our right or wisdom to so write.

 Weary