[at-l] Shelter, shelter burnng bright...

--- Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> This is one of the reasons (one of many) I've
> switched to a hammock. I

Kinda hard to find trees above tree line, though. :D
I think the a hammock would work well for most Eastern
trails. On Western trails? Might be a bit more
difficult.

> ground. Also stealth camping is much easier with a
> hammock.

Ah..but camping under the stars is the most stealthy
of them all (the way I like to camp best).

=====
--Thoreau