[at-l] Gear! good god y'all--what is it good for...absolutelynothing! (say it a

Lilla Thompson wrote:

>On the importance/unimportance of gear wars:
>Everybody (I trust) has offered his (yes, I mean *his*) opinion on this,
>and many more than once--or twice.  I wonder if I am alone in being unable
>to a) distinguish or b) care who took which position.  As somebody pointed
>out, you're down to arguing semantics.  Can we simply say gear is just as
>important as you choose to make it?

Lilla -
So -- what else would you like to talk about?  This is the best conversation
this list has had going in months.  But if you've got something

>  P.S.  Speaking of gear, whatever happened to the Smiths?  ;)

Dunno - tried to find them about a year ago - no luck.

Walk softly,
Jim

Is your computer infected with a virus?  Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee.  Take the FreeScan now!