[at-l] Mount Greylock endangered again

       Again, if the Trail community only sees Trail advocacy as something to
be group filtered you'll have dark characters like Mr McBride gunning for the
last undeveloped places. I'm sure he feels emboldened by the current
political climate. Look at this lovely it has unleashed.

              Anyone who says "they are only concerned with the birds and
bushes" should be immediately disqualified from public action for reasons of lack
of intelligence. Time to familiarize Mr McBride with the AT. The man is
obviously depraved...

             Over in Pennsylvania, the AT and its environs will be plagued
with screaming engine noises and fumes so "people from NY can really see how
fast their cars can go". Again, a lesson needs enforcing here. That track could
have been built on spent coal lands. It probably would have been a better track
and not crunched up into the hillside like the present AT-wrecking one. The
fact that the AT had no bearing in the developer's mind has to be redressed.
Both the developer and township should be sued...

     Ultimately, to the Trail community, the Pennsylvania race track will
probably appear in journal entries as "a great place for cheeseburgers or work."
Or, " a place where I was able to upload my Trail diary."

              God save us...

        Environmentalists recently gave up on fighting Bush's Clean-Air
repeals. The worst polluting power plants will be allowed to increase emissions
without having to upgrade scrubber facilities.

            2 months ago the ozone hole over the Antarctic was its largest
ever. 2 weeks ago scientists in Alaska detected a much greater acceleration of
melt-off of Alaskan glaciers than previously estimated...