[at-l] hiking poles

efield wrote:
> die in the process will succeed eventually. All the added secureity
> just is just a bother to the rest of the public.

My dog and I worked US&R at the Pentagon from 9/11 thru 9/16

TJ and I spent a total of 60 hours crawling through the rubble.  We
first looked for survivors, then progressed to looking for victims,
then, as TJ is cadaver trained, we moved on to looking for body parts.

So, if I have to stand in a 45 minute line while waiting for the people
in front of me to take their shoes off as they go thru the metal
detector, then maybe, just maybe, I'll never have to remove pieces of
flesh from my dogs mouth and then bag it as "unknown body part"

Is the security system perfect?  No, absolutely not.
Are there holes? Of course.

To label it "just a bother" shows an extreme amount of immaturity.