[at-l] to change (loose change)...

In a message dated 10/29/2003 10:38:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Had they not had a cell phone for a crutch, I suspect with a little
> common sense and initiative they could have simply walked out.

And/or a flashlight.  I also don't think stupidity or cellphones should
replace common sense, but as others have pointed out, common sense may not be so
common.

If I were king, I'd fine all haphazard, ill-prepared and dimwitted for their
rescues that rely on a cellphone.  Perhaps this should be posted at
trailheads?

Sly