[at-l] Cooking Challenge (idea for {any} Ruck)

Kelly Whitman wrote:

>Eek!  Is this typical?  One of my (many) reasons for doing a thruhike is
>weight loss and I will be working to keep off what I lose.

Kelly -
It's not just typical, it's almost Gospel.

Most males tend to lose a lot of weight on the Trail.  I lose about 55# in
the first half of a thruhike.  Then I level out and even gain a few pounds.
But females typically maintain the same weight - or even gain a few pounds -
on the Trail as they put on muscle mass.

Your revenge is that the males tend to regain all the weight they lost - and
sometimes a few (or many) pounds more.

Maybe you'll get lucky and be the exception to the rule?

Walk softly,
Jim

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com