[at-l] Karma Payment Plan---

In a message dated 10/20/2003 2:08:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lbooher@pure.net writes:
The way to get rid of one of those songs is to say to the next person you
meet, "You know, all day I've had this dumb song in my head: (name the song).
Well, the ice cream truck comes through my neighborhood every weekend.  It
BLASTS Row Row Row Your Boat so loud that we hear it six blocks before it gets
to the house, and six blocks after it passes the house.  So, we hear it for
approximately three hours every Saturday and Sunday.  I'm going to merrily
merrily merrily merrily shoot him the next time he comes by.

Life is but a dream.

GoVols

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein