I took a trip down to California
karma payment plan
my car broke down out in the street
the radiator sprung a leak
I met this guy he said he could help me
I'm on the karma payment plan
we went to his house and did some speed
he said karma would pay for this deed
he got it fixed and he started to scare me
I ditched him eventually
and came back for the van
the next morning
I'm on the karma payment plan
I went to LA the next day I got
jacked in a real bad way
I cant tell you
its a long story

"I'm on the karma payment plan" gets repeated quite a lot as they sing the tune ...

>>The way to get rid of one of those songs is to say to the next person you meet, "You know, all day I've had this dumb song in my head: (name the song).? I know only two (or however many) lines of it, but it won't go away."? Now, you've given it to them, and they're stuck singing the
offending lines over and over and over and over ad nauseam.? Meanwhile, you have to hope that you don't get an equally nasty song in your head that takes the old one's place.? anklebear
--
OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year