[at-l] Excessive Bouncing

I once thought only transendant meditators suffered problems arising from excessive bouncing ... but then I became a yahooligan and discovered the same problem. So I went to the opera.
Yesterday sometime after I left the office from which I visit the opera regularly, which means after 5 pm Eastern time zone, The Machine again disabled my AT-L account for excessive bouncing. This morning I received the message about the excessive bouncing. I tried the automated response to re-enable the AT-L subscription but found that the machine thinks three days have elapsed since after 5 pm last night and 8:45 this morning and the magik number AT-L gnugoat software issued has expired.
It's natural I guess that those of us who excessively bounce have also, or as a result thereof, this mystic sense of time capable of squeezing three days into eine kleine nacht, with or without the musik, or the scotch, or even Moe's Art, but I wonder, I really wonder, if there isn't something wrong with the AT-L software ... so that it issues expired magik numbers and thinks its getting bounces when it isn't ...
I've been comparing my opera email account to the archives, and it seems to jive, but who the heck knows what goes on behind the green screens?
--
OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year