[at-l] Fall Foliage

In a message dated 9/25/2003 6:37:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ARTCLOUTMN@aol.com writes:

> It is a big thing here in NH.  Just about every newsbroadcast gives a
> foliage
> report.  Many reports are complete with charts and graphs.  Fall foliage
> brings many tourists to the area.  So, foliage reports are considered
> important to
> the economy of NH.

I see them on hiker TV, I mean the weather channel, all throughout the fall.

GoVols
PS.  I have no fall.  I have 11 months of summer and one month of spring.
That's OK, though, I'll be gloating come January and February when everyone is
snowed in.