Spam Alert: Re: OT follow-up (was) RE: [at-l]NOT OT: Banned BooksWeek

Gads, people don't agree with you so you feel oppressed. Enter the real
world.

 You claim to be conservative but you are adopting the liberal theory that
"people must never have their self esteem reduced.". The exception always
occurs when the rancor is directed at people with conservative views. Where
were you when liberals prevented conservative speakers from giving talks.
Where were you when liberals absconded with entire print runs of campus
newspapers when those papers printed something that the liberals didn't
like. Where were you when conservatives are pilloried for saying things that
are ignored when liberals have said the same and worst.

So now you feel bead because folks don't like it when you side with a pack
of terrorist murderers and with a part of the world that obdurately hates
everything America represents and every freedom we have. I just can't feel
your pain. Cynthia McKinney would probably sympathize with you since you are
right there in Georgia with her.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"
  I somehow have deleted the other email, but my point was this.

  IMHO, we are on the verge of/losing on a daily basis freedoms to be openly
dissenting, or at the very least express an opinion different from others
freely. I have seen lately that people look down upon that and give you that
"If you are not with us you must be a traitor" look. I have a very very good
friend who is a Die Hard Democrat. He shares the same opinion. I feel it,
and so do others.

  We are who we are because of our inalienable human rights and freedoms.
And we better come to a good balancing act or we won't be who we are
anymore. I am in favor of stoppign terrorism, it scares me to death.

  But at what price? Becoming a nation other than what we are is a price too
steep.

  Dawg