[at-l] Thanks

Thanks to everyone who sent such nice e-mail messages and best wishes in the
last few days.   But for now we just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be
going back into deep lurker mode (e-mail disabled on the at-l subscriber
options) due to priorities and time constraints.  We'll be moving into our new
house, taking care of family responsibilities, working hard, etc.

In the meantime, ya'll should feel free to keep sending individual off-list
e-mails.  Just be aware that it might take us a little while to send a response
back to you.

And, we're both really looking forward to seeing everyone at the Gathering!
:)

xo

SB1 (Rich) and/or SB2 (Cheryl)