[at-l] (Guest Post) shuttles, tents, and the Gathering

Amy,

	That Kurt sure is hard to get a hold of. I really like my Nomad tent.
They are worth the wait (worth there weight too) :-). I have not heard
from Kurt Russel in a long while. Anyone heard if he is coming to the
Gathering? Someone had a Nomad 2 for 2 for sale a while back on ATL.
	Most people leave the Gathering on Sunday. Each year a few more stick
around till Monday to leave. One year I had to leave Storrs campground
cause it closed right after the Gathering. Had to go elsewhere and
campout on the AT :-). Does anyone know if it will be open for campers
Sunday night?
	If you do not get something arranged before the Gathering. You should
be able to find a shuttle from Hanover to Killington easy enough at
the Gathering. There will be a big sign up for rides board  there.
Lots of folks will be driving that way when they leave.

chase