[at-l] (Guest Post) shuttles, tents, and the Gathering

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Amy Marcucci <lilygrrrl1@msn.com>.
* Please use <mailto:lilygrrrl1@msn.com> to reply to the sender.

Hey all!

I'm planning a 5 day hike from Killington --> Hanover after the Gathering ((with my very well behaved dog)).  Does anyone else plan to hike after the Gathering??  Can anyone help a girl ((and well behaved dog)) out with a shuttle...or suggest people who can?? :)

Also...since my Wanderlust tent will ((most likely)) not be arriving in time for the Gathering... can anyone suggest some 1-2 man tents that can fit a girl and her ((90# and did i mention very well behaved...))dog???????  ;)

Thanks for your helping this newbie!!!
~amy and her big brown dog~

p.s... that reminds me. do most people leave the Gathering on Sunday or Monday morning???  hmmm...this may just change my hiking and shuttling needs, huh???? yikes!