[at-l] Put a cork in it

Rick wrote:
>No Jim, I have no interest in your IQ or making it an issue.

But you have, Rick.  I didn't do that - you did.  And it was a private
conversation that you made yourself a part of - not a monologue,
grasshopper.

>What I have an interest in are your misrepresentations of fact.  Do you
>think that arguing that the ATC/NPS has shown less faith toward land owners
>than the BIA has toward indians is enlightening?  Do you think that
>suggesting my respect for the work of Ms. Underhill and Mr. Ritchie really
>makes me no better than the managers at NASA who contributed to the
>Colombia/Challenger disasters?  Or summing up the Greymoor situation as
>nothing more than theft?

Specifically - if you can't face reality and feel the need to - as I just
told Weary - sweep the facts under the rug - yes.

You shouldn't get so het up about these things, Rick - it's not good for
your blood pressure. <G>

Bye,
Jim

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es