[at-l] "Oh, yeah, life goes on..."

I'm plannin' on doing some hiking between 9/15 and 9/19 inclusive
somewhere between Upper Goose Pond and Gorham. I'm leaning toward
starting at Gorham and heading south. I wonder if I can make it to N.
Woodstock in 5 full days. I just checked Rockdancer list of stealth
campsites and was wondering if anyone else has others. I'm noodling with
the idea of sleeping on top of Mt. Madison. If the weather is going to
be bad, I may go to Wallingford, VT and head south instead. Have the
leaves started to change up in the Whites, yet?  Anybody wanna go hikin'
with me?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98