[at-l] put a cork in it

If you are talking about the Saddleback link you'll notice I captioned it
with, IIRC, "and other general chest beating" which should indicate that I
don't accept anything at face value that these groups are posting. They all
have axes to grind on both sides of these issues.

The point I was making that there are a large number of these links, I don't
have the time or inclination to track down the facts of each of the
complaints. But the wide geographical range and sheer number must indicate
that there is a big problem.

And for those who still claim that condemnation is not used, well look at
this Vermont case appeal court document:

https://www.tourolaw.edu/2ndCircuit/Pre95/92-6201.html

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"