[at-l] Semi OT - Shakespeare

When humans eventually harass the natural world into unsustainability, the
GDP, Consumer Price Index and all the other market indicators won't matter a
damn, to anyone.

Great post.  Full of good sense and the kinds of attitudes we're going to
need plenty of to skinny through the coming disasters.

Capital Balls