[at-l] Arrrg....

I too use a small internet providerer.  AOL is hemorrhaging
money and the way to save money is to lay off your service
and support staff.  The caveat to using a small internet
provider is that they may go out of business (two that I use
to use did so).  Any provider that offers up dial up service
will probably disappear in the near future as the modems are
slow and (in case for me) you cannot always get a line.  I am
on cable moden and I am very pleased.  The speed of the cable
service is dependent upon the number of users, but even in
the slowest of times it is always faster than the dialup.
But cable access shall too well disappear.  My son wants a T1
cable run into the house or at least a DSL line.   Think I
will pass onn those ideas for a while.

Hotmail, Yahoo?  Forget them.  I am tired of all the adds,
and the fact that their security is so poor that the spammers
like to hack into them and send their spam from their
accounts.

Grey Owl