[at-l] I finally got it where I want it.

In a message dated 8/27/2003 8:29:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

> It was only an overnight.  I don't think there was that much food.
> Probably
> under two pounds.  I didn't weigh it separately.

Yeah I saw that on pipermail after I replied.  And noticed that there were
quite a few other posts on the topic I had no idea of.

Regardless, it's a nice packweight and you seemed to have everything you
needed.  You may have to able to lighten it even further, since you had both rain
pants and fleece bottoms etc.

Sly