[at-l] OT: I've had it!

Although I agree that you should never open attachments (hell, it I don't
know the sender, I don't open any emails that have attachments) I have yet
to find any good feature of Outlook. The vast majority of viruses, worms,
etc. are specifically targeted at Outlook because it is notoriously
insecure. Sadly, I'm stuck with it because the mail servers for my cable ISP
won't recognize any other mail program. I'm seriously considering getting
separate a web-based mail account.