[at-l] Y?

Curtis Balls wrote:

>They're there Felix.  They're fairy commas.  If you don't believe in them
>you can't see them.

But, I DO believe in them. That is why I asked why they aren't there. If
I believe in them and still can't see them, how can it be that they
exist?   The fact that their presence doesn't really change anything to
begin with makes it all more of a questionable proposition. And, do some
people who don't believe in them still see them? If so, are they really
seeing nothing? Can you see nothing?

>Fairy Balls

Doing a quick bit of math...using your own equation...If I don't believe
in you, I can't see your balls?