[at-l] Indian restaurants along the AT?

INTP Kelly wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are any Indian restaurants along the AT
> anywhere, within say a half hour driving (hitching) distance, and do
> they have an ACYE lunch buffet?

There is an Indian restaurant in North Conway, which is about a half
hour by car from Pinkham Notch.  Good food, reasonable prices, but no
AYCE buffet.

And I can attest to the goodness of Quoleldil's lamb curry. Yummmm.  I
ate that at Long Creek Falls, if I remember correctly.  After a quick
dip in the water. He cooked while I splashed.

Now that I think about it . . . not a bad way to do things ;^) "Sure
I'll hike with you!  You carry in wonderful food for me, and then cook
it too, while I play in the water."  Wonder how can I set up things like
that more often??

suz
(ENFP)