[at-l] Indian restaurants along the AT?

Oh yum, oh yum, oh yum...you're makin' my mouth water...please keep us
informed.  I took a few Indian dried foods on my hike.  There's plenty
Indian stores here in NYC of course so I had great pickin's but I don't
recall the names of any of them.  I'm sure they're available online.  Some
people took Ghee with them and the Indians also use dehydrated whole milk.
Off the trail I don't eat the dried stuff when I can get it fresh.  I could
eat Indian and Pakistan food till I explode.  Let me know when your next
lamb curry hike is.

Curried Balls