[at-l] MENSA (was: INTJ & What we have in common)

I was a member in the late 80's.  It seemed to mainly be a social club and
an excuse for people to get drunk and be sleazy.  There's more to it than
that, of course (I considered doing research with MERF as a career, for a
while), but that seemed to be the focus of the chapters within driving
distance of Redondo Beach, California.  YMMV.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9