[at-l] INTJ & What we have in common

That more or less describes me.  :)

On a slightly different note... they just reopened the Catalinas (the
mountains above Tucson that burned so badly a few months ago)!  Not all
trails will be open and the burned areas will obviously need a lot of time
to heal, but at least they're open.  They are the only forest hiking around
here, so that's good news.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>I sense we are mostly white, with middle class roots, if less than middle
>class
>incomes, dreamers (perhaps the reason for the latter), and persistent -- at
>least those who pretty much stick with it.

Chat privately with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige using MSN
Messenger! http://www5.msnmessenger-download.com/imastar/default.aspx