[at-l] Cake on the mountain

re: How did I get a cake up in such good shape?

Good packing! (And lots of luck). Was surprised how
well the cake survived the trip. And it was tasty....

thanks for the compliments on the pics/report.

Off to do another backpack this weekend in the Indian
Peaks.

Mags

ps. in the "Hey..that's cool" category I was just
informed I won a free ice cream cone a month for a
year from a local ice cream shop!  It is conveniently
located next to where I end training runs.... hmmm...

=====